Cranky’s Response to COVID-19:
Face Masks Must be worn in cafe at all times.
Dearest Cranky Al’s Customers & Friends,
In this ever-changing situation, we will follow the guidelines from the CDC, WHO, and local government to prevent the Spread of COVID-19. As of Saturday August 1, 2020 these changes will apply:
- Face mask must be worn while you are visiting Cranky’s Al’s per Gov. Evers state mandate.
- “To-Go” orders only for all food, doughnuts, and beverages (Full Menu available).
- We are closing all in-cafe seating areas- customers will not be allowed to sit/stay inside Cranky Al’s.
- Online ordering is available, see our Online ordering tab.
- Submit your orders by noon the day prior to pick up. Sorry, no same day orders.
- Limited hours 6am-11:30am
- Please check Facebook, Instagram, and our website for future updates.
- If you have any questions please call us during our business hours (6am-11:30am). Please do not leave a message (we will not be able to get back to you, Sorry)
We will continue to communicate with you as information unfolds. We remain committed to keeping Cranky Al’s Clean, sanitized, and safe for all staff and customers. We care about all of you, please be safe and well.
Cranky’s is just about the only place in the world where doughnuts and pizza live together in harmony, unlike Susie & Al. At Cranky’s, we serve quality, hand-crafted foods to bring a little joy to your day. Start with our hand-cut doughnuts, muffins and scones or hot breakfast items served with responsibly sourced coffee.
Where better to come get a ginormous selection of doughnuts and a slice at the same time? Savor award-winning cruellers in the morning, and how about grabbing one of our delicious breakfast burritos while you are picking up your morning coffee?
We not only serve up the highest quality food, but as stewards of our community, we use local, responsibly-sourced and organic ingredients whenever possible.
So, come and find some balance for your life at Cranky’s.